One pant to do it all, from mixed climbs to multi-day treks. The Womens Jannu Pants from Sherpa stands up to any conditions due to its abrasion-resistant double weave fabric and DWR coating. Four-way stretch, a gusseted crotch and articulated knees let you move in any direction. Three zip pockets keep your necessities safe and close, while interior built-in gussets keep debris out.
- Fabric: 56% nylon, 34% polyester, 10% spandex with a DWR finish
- Four-way stretch fabric provides lightweight warmth
- Water resistant, breathable & abrasion resistant
- Looped back side of fabric allows for faster wicking
- Gusseted crotch accommodates greater mobility & comfort
- Hand pockets set off of the hips to avoid chafing under a harness & pack belt
- Ankle gussets allow for fit over boots & lace hooks keeps debris & weather out
- Waistband is lined in tricot for against-the-skin comfort
You may also like...