Lithang is one of the highest towns in the world, located at 4014m above sea level. Sherpa's Womens Lithang Jacket is built for endurance.
Lightweight, waterproof, and breathable 3–layer hard–shell Himaltec fabric combined with just the right amount of stretch. Making the Lithang perfect for protecting you against the elements whilst providing a full range of mobility.
- Shell: Himaltec Laminated 3–layer stretch (100% polyester, 65D)
- Backing: 100% nylon
- Seam sealed
- Waterproof & breathable
- Stretch properties
- Napoleon chest pockets expand into yoke to hold goggles; one has a headphone cord port
- Waterproof zippers repel water
- Helmet–compatible hood with a contoured brim
- Pit zips have two–way sliders
- Hem can be cinched in via two adjusters, one on each side
- Anatomically sculpted elbows
- Weight: 445g
You may also like...