The Naulo Pant from Sherpa are a tough but lightweight pair of adventure trousers, whether you are climbing Snowdon or travelling to Europe for a city break these trousers offer comfort, performance and plenty of useful features. The 4-way stretch fabric, with its high nylon content is tough, lightweight, easy to wash and quick to dry.
- Hand thigh and back pockets have secure zip closures
- Low profile belt loops create a bulk free waistband
- Gusseted crotch accommodates enhanced mobility
- Waistband is lined in tricot for comfort while wearing a rucksack or climbing harness
- Fabric: 88% nylon 12% spandex
You may also like...