The Mens Veivatnet Jacket from Skogstad is a serious piece of kit. Engineered to be worn in temperatures as extreme as between 0° and -15°C. Cleverly designed with a hard-wearing shell made from windproof and water-resistant shell and the interior is abundantly padded with 600g of plush down.
- Down jacket in water resistant shell fabric
- Filling: 80% down / 20% feathers
- Straight fitted model with extended back panel
- Attached, adjustable hood with chin protector
- Inside protected front zip
- Elastic and velcro adjustable wrist cuffs
- Elastic hem drawcord
- Zip pockets on front, chest and sleeve
- Inside zip pocket on chest
- YKK Zips
Product Code: A1214260
You may also like...