Smartwool have made the most technical wool socks yet with graduated compression. You get better support plus a shorter recovery time. This light half-cushioned sock protects against shock and abrasion.
- 4 Degree Elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patented ReliaWool technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- 20-30 mmHg graduated compression rating
- 1x1 ribbed leg
- 14" overall height
- 51% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 9% Elastane
|Merino Wool:||Soft and itch-free wool from Merino sheep that provides insulation, excellent breathability, odour resistance and moisture wicking.|
SmartWool use high quality Merino wool in all of their products. This gives them the comfort, performance and durability that you need from your socks; which means you are free to enjoy the journey and move with luxurious comfort.
The great thing about Merino wool is that nature has given it all the qualities you want from an outdoor material. It’s both warm and breathable, giving it exceptional performance as well as being both hardwearing and yet incredibly soft against even the most sensitive skin.
You may also like...