Want to cover some ground in the cold? Designed from the inside out, the webname starts with Merino next to skin, adds heavyweight 120-gram SmartLoft insulation for ultimate warmth, and is topped off with a DWR-finished nylon facing to foil the wind.
- Front panel: 100% polyester
- Sleeves, back: 44% Merino wool, 44% polyester, 8% elastane
- Lining: 56% Merino wool, 44% polyester
- Insulation: SmartLoft (75% wool, 25% polyester, 120gsm)
- Semi-form fit
- DWR finish
- Layered knit method
- 2 secure zip hand pockets
- Secure zip chest pocket with cord routing
- Thumb holes
- Semi-locking center front zip
- Draft flap
- Chin guard
- Weight: 448g
SmartWool use high quality Merino wool in all of their products. This gives them the comfort, performance and durability that you need from your socks; which means you are free to enjoy the journey and move with luxurious comfort.
The great thing about Merino wool is that nature has given it all the qualities you want from an outdoor material. It’s both warm and breathable, giving it exceptional performance as well as being both hardwearing and yet incredibly soft against even the most sensitive skin.