The Body Geometry Dual-Gel Long Finger Gloves from Specialized are designed for ultimate hand protection. Gel pads sit around the palm under durable synthetic leather to take pressure away from the ulnar nerve – the biggest unprotected nerve in the body – and minimise hand numbness. The back of the glove has maximum breathability, the thumb is soft and absorbent to brush off sweat and the fingertips can be used on touchscreens so there’s no need to take them off to check your phone or computer. They’ll make winter riding a breeze.
- Synthetic suede palm is made from a thin microfiber to combine durability with exceptional grip and comfort.
- Body Geometry Dual Gel padding uses two layers of gel that provide exceptional impact and vibration damping without compromising bar grip or control.
- Soft and absorbent Microwipe™ thumb brushes away sweat with ease.
- Contoured Velcro® wrist closure offers easy adjustment and entry/exit from the gloves.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Compatible with conductive touchscreens.