The Superfeet Carbon Footbed is for the dedicated athlete who demands high performance results. The revolutionary insole achieves a new level of lightweight performance by combining a carbon fibre reinforced stabilizer cap with a durable, ultralight foam layer. Its distinct biomechanical shape and low-volume design can help improve the fit and feel of tight-fitting athletic footwear like cleats and lightweight shoes.
The three keys to every Superfeet footbed are a structured heel cup, which encapsulates and positions the soft tissue directly under your heel which helps to maximise the natural sock absorption in your feet. The rear foot support, which you can sometimes feel towards the back of your arch and the front of your heel, which helps to stabilise your foot reducing the chance of fatigue throughout the day. Finally there is the firm foam stabiliser cap and subsequent layer which combine to create the supportive shape that superfeet are famous for.
Suitable for vegans and free of latex, nickel sulfate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
- Structured heel cup to stabilize and support the foot and position the heel to naturally absorb impacts
- Low-profile shape helps stabilize and support the foot to reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability
- Organic odour control coating
- Suitable for vegans
- Free of latex, nickel sulfate, formaldehyde and preservatives