Specifically engineered to fit the shape of women's feet and winter footwear, Hot Pink Superfeet are ideal in ski-boots, providing the support, shock absorption, power transmission and edge control you need to tear up the slopes.
The full-length Rebound foam offers maximum forefoot flex, while Superfeet's patented stabilizer cap gives the rearfoot the stability and alignment it needs to perform at peak potential. In addition to the Outlast Adaptive Comfort top cover, the combination of Thermo-Foil and AirWeave technology layers in the forefoot efficiently regulates temperature, offering excellent heat management for all-day comfort.
The three keys to every Superfeet footbed are a structured heel cup, which encapsulates and positions the soft tissue directly under your heel which helps to maximise the natural sock absorption in your feet. The rear foot support, which you can sometimes feel towards the back of your arch and the front of your heel, which helps to stabilise your foot reducing the chance of fatigue throughout the day. Finally there is the firm foam stabiliser cap and subsequent layer which combine to create the supportive shape that superfeet are famous for.
Suitable for vegans and free of latex, nickel sulfate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
- Suitable for medium to high volume footwear
- Ideal for snowboard, ski, and winter sport boots
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort absorbs and releases heat to regulate temperature
- Agion silver-based antimicrobial technology
- AirWeave layer traps warmth in forefoot and increases air flow when pressure is added
- Encapsulating Stabilizer System: deep, narrow heel cup cradles the heel's fat pad for improved natural shock absorption
- Rebound high-density hybrid EVA foam increases shock absorption and energy transfer
- Wide forefoot accommodates wider ski, snowboard and winter boot lasts
- Thermo-Foil layer in the forefoot helps deflect cold air
- Nylex top cover to reduce blistering and hot spots