Whether you're in the city, on a trail, or by a stream, Merino Grey Superfeet keep your feet in comfort.
Combining the natural thermoregulating properties of Merino wool with Superfeet's standard for support and performance, Merino Grey Superfeet add structure to any roomy boot, shoe, loafer, or other work or casual footwear that may lack the support your feet need to perform their best. The thick pile of the 90% Merino wool top cover lays over the supportive Foundation foam and Encapsulating Stabilizer System (ESS), which positions the soft tissue directly under your heel which helps to maximise the natural sock absorption in your feet. The rear foot support, which you can sometimes feel towards the back of your arch and the front of your heel, which helps to stabilise your foot reducing the chance of fatigue throughout the day. There is also the firm foam stabiliser cap and subsequent layer which combine to create the supportive shape that superfeet are famous for.
Free of latex, nickel sulfate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
- Suitable for feet with high arches
- Recommended footwear: roomy fitting hiking, walking, ski, snowboard, industrial, casual or military boots and shoes
- Encapsulating Stabilizer System: deep heel cup cradles the heel's fat pad for improved natural shock absorption
- Foundation XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) foam provides durable biomechanical support
- 90% Merino wool topcover for comfort, moisture wicking, insulation and breathability
Since 1977, Superfeet have helped people to accomplish some pretty incredible things, just by changing the way that their shoes fit, feel and perform. Based on the principles of podiatric medicine, all their biomechanically correct products are designed to help with a wide range of foot health related issues.
Superfeet insoles come in a wide range of models to suit different footwear types and feet, and to ensure the best possible fit for your footwear.