The Suunto 9 Watch from Suunto is built to last - just like you!
This multisport GPS watch is designed for athletes who like their watch to keep up when they push their limits, particularly ultra-runners. Suunto have devised a unique FuseTrack algorithm, which combines GPS and motion sensor data, which allows the battery life to be extended up from between 25 to an amazing 120 hours, with the GPS on, and without losing any accuracy. Featuring three predefined battery modes, you'll get an estimate of how much battery you have left before you start, and then get smart reminders throughout your activity, with an auto-suggestion of switching battery mode should you start to run low.
The 9 has been throroughly tested in the toughest of conditions by professional athletes, so you can rest assured your watch is totally durable, so you can keep your mind on smashing your next goal.
Share your passion, find inspiration and connect with others with a variety of compatible apps - such as the Suunto app and Strava. When paired with a smartphone via Bluetooth, keep up to date with incoming call alerts, messages and notifications straight to your watch, as well as logging daily activities such as steps, calories burned and sleep.
- In the Box
- USB Cable
- Quick Guide
- Warranty Leaflet
- Watch: Time, date, alarm clock, timer, stopwatch
- 24/7: Activity tracker (Step counter, calories burned, daily targets), sleep tracking
- Outdoor: GPS tracking & navigation (waypoint & visual route, breadcrumb trail, route planning, heatmaps, points of interest, track analysis, intelligent battery modes), sunset/sunrise times.
- Training: Interval training, speed & distance, training recovery, training load logbook, share & relive, Heart Rate (requires HR belt or wrist monitor)
- Sports Expertise: Swimming, cycling, running, multisports, sport modes
- Water resistant to 100m
- Operating temp: -20° C to +55° C
- Optical heart rate sensor
- Connectivity: to most smartphones via Bluetooth Smart
- Compatible with: Strava, Trainingpeaks, MapMyFitness, Suunto app, Suunto Movescount App
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display resolution: 320 x 300
- Battery life (all times are approx):
- Time Mode: 14 days
- With 24/7 tracking & mobile notifications: 7 days
- Training mode with GPS: 25-120h dependant on GPS usage
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Glass: Mineral Glass
- Case: Glass fibre reinforced nylon
- Strap: Silicone
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 16.5mm
- Weight: 72g