The Connect Tree Tent from Tentsile is an innovative design that allows you to camp among the trees, literally. No longer will you have to search for a flat and comfortable camp spot to sleep on, instead just three strong anchors. Trees are ideal but it can also be used with boulders or even trucks, allowing you to camp in places that would be deemed unsuitable with a standard floor tent.
The Connect Tree Tent offers a spacious hub for two people to enjoy the great outdoors, it is easy to erect and once you have the hang of it you can reduce the weight by 2kgs by using only one ratchet strap. In finer conditions the rain fly can be removed for unbeatable views through the no-see-um mesh but can also be utilised as a windbreak and thermal buffer when conditions require.
Do not exceed maximum load of 400kgs/880lbs
Maximum set up height is 1.2m/4ft
Always read instructions before use - risk of serious injury
Do not leave outside for extended periods of time
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Pitches inner first
- Structure: semi-geodesic tree tent
- Roof: tear resistant insect mesh
- Rain fly: Removable 70D PU coated polyester, 3000HH
- Floor: 240D inclined joint nylon-polyester composite
- Reinforcements: 15m+ of seatbelt
- Ratchets & straps: 3 x 6m straps & industry grade ratchet buckles (2.5ton minimum breaking strength)
- Poles: 2 x Ø8.5mm anodised aluminium alloy
- 4 doors
- 2 large inner pockets on each side
- Max. load: 400kgs (880lbs)
- Fire resistance meets US CPAI-84 & Canandian FR16
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 4 x 4m
- Packed dimensions: 58 x 23 x 23cm
- Weight: 7kgs (min. 5kgs)
You may also like...