- Materials: 12% Textile, 88% Synthetic
- Synthetic upper
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on & off quickly & gets the fit just right
- Treated with Microban antimicrobial technology that helps prevent stink
- A cushioned Shoc Pad in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber outsole is extremely durable & supplies great traction
- Weight: 371g
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Since that very first moment, Teva has been creating outdoor footwear that is durable, comfortable, and very versatile for all kinds of activities both on land and in the water.
Teva footwear is an open invitation to strap on your shoes and go. Their footwear encourages you to lighten up, travel far, and live out loud. From timeless sandals to street-chic boots and casual shoes, everything Teva makes is in service to this adventurous spirit.
You may also like...