Following in the footsteps of Teva's other sports sandals, the Teva Mens Tanza Leather was built to perform in the water.
Featuring Teva's Universal Strapping System with 3 points of adjustment, as well as Shoc Pad technology, the Tanza makes the bottom of the river as easy to walk on as a sandy beach.
- Weight: 566g
- Upper: Waterproof Nubuck Leather
- Outsole: Spider Original rubber
- Molded nylon stability shank
- Open toe construction
- Neoprene foam package with mesh lining
- Drop in EVA topsole with Microban zinc
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Encapsulated Shoc Pad in the heel
- Water-channeling lug pattern
- 3 points of adjustment
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Since that very first moment, Teva has been creating outdoor footwear that is durable, comfortable, and very versatile for all kinds of activities both on land and in the water.
Teva footwear is an open invitation to strap on your shoes and go. Their footwear encourages you to lighten up, travel far, and live out loud. From timeless sandals to street-chic boots and casual shoes, everything Teva makes is in service to this adventurous spirit.
You may also like...