The Teva Men's Tanza Sandal was built to perform in the water, with three points of hook and loop adjustments you can get the best fit while the Shoc Pad in the heel provides excellent shock absorption to enhance the comfort. A Microban zinc based anti-microbial treatment helps reduce any odours that may occur while the Spider Original rubber gives fantastic traction in wet environments so you can trust your shoes and push yourself further.
- SR_Footwear purpose: Technical
- Webbing upper
- Spider Original rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Molded nylon stability shank
- Open toe construction
- Multiple points of hook and loop adjustment to get the perfect fit
- Microban zinc based anti-microbial treatment reduces odour
- Soft Shoc Pad in the heel for excellent shock absorption
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Since that very first moment, Teva has been creating outdoor footwear that is durable, comfortable, and very versatile for all kinds of activities both on land and in the water.
Teva footwear is an open invitation to strap on your shoes and go. Their footwear encourages you to lighten up, travel far, and live out loud. From timeless sandals to street-chic boots and casual shoes, everything Teva makes is in service to this adventurous spirit.
You may also like...