The Mens Terra Fi Lite Sandal from Teva is a great option for both in and out of the water. The webbing straps can be adjusted with hook and loop in three locations so you are bound to quickly find the perfect fit, they are also treated with a Microban anti-microbial treatment that reduces the chance of any excess odours.
The sole is created with Teva's Spider Original rubber which provides firm, reliable traction on land and in water, while a nylon shank running through it will offer your foot torsional rigidity and stability.
- Durable webbing straps
- Multiple hook and loop adjustment points for the perfect fit
- Soft Shoc Pad in the heel gives serious shock absorption
- Moulded PU midsole
- Spider Original rubber outsole offers maximum grip in wet environments
- Nylon shank keeps the foot stable
- Microban zinc-based antimicrobial treatment alleviates odours
- Open toe construction doesn't allow water to pool
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Since that very first moment, Teva has been creating outdoor footwear that is durable, comfortable, and very versatile for all kinds of activities both on land and in the water.
Teva footwear is an open invitation to strap on your shoes and go. Their footwear encourages you to lighten up, travel far, and live out loud. From timeless sandals to street-chic boots and casual shoes, everything Teva makes is in service to this adventurous spirit.
You may also like...