Another winning multi-use adventure sandal from Teva, the Women's Hurricane XLT offers amazing levels of support and comfort when on land and becomes truly amphibian when exposed to water. Ideal for trails and river and pretty much everywhere inbetween on hot, dry days.
The sole is manufactured from Durabrasion rubber which provides firm, reliable traction on land and in water. The nylon shank running through it will keep your foot stable on uneven surfaces.
The webbing straps can be adjusted in three locations using hook and loop fasteners so you are bound to quickly find the perfect fit and they are treated with a Microban antimicrobial treatment that prevents odours from building.
- Durabrasion Rubber outsole provides durable traction
- Nylon shank keeps the foot stable
- Water-channelling lug pattern keeps you on your feet in wet conditions
- Open toe construction doesn't allow water to pool
- Durable webbing straps
- Multiple adjustment points for the perfect fit
- Fast hook and loop fastening
- Ankle padding for extra protection
- Microban zinc-based antimicrobial treatment alleviates odours
- Soft ShocPad in the heel gives serious shock absorption
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Since that very first moment, Teva has been creating outdoor footwear that is durable, comfortable, and very versatile for all kinds of activities both on land and in the water.
Teva footwear is an open invitation to strap on your shoes and go. Their footwear encourages you to lighten up, travel far, and live out loud. From timeless sandals to street-chic boots and casual shoes, everything Teva makes is in service to this adventurous spirit.
You may also like...