Another winning multi-use adventure sandal from Teva, the Women's Hurricane XLT offers amazing levels of support and comfort when on land and becomes truly amphibian when exposed to water. Ideal for trails and river and pretty much everywhere inbetween on hot, dry days.
The sole is manufactured from Durabrasion rubber which provides firm, reliable traction on land and in water. The nylon shank running through it will keep your foot stable on uneven surfaces.
The webbing straps can be adjusted in three locations using hook and loop fasteners so you are bound to quickly find the perfect fit and they are treated with a Microban antimicrobial treatment that prevents odours from building.
- SR_Footwear purpose: Technical
- Durabrasion Rubber outsole provides durable traction
- Nylon shank keeps the foot stable
- Water-channelling lug pattern keeps you on your feet in wet conditions
- Open toe construction doesn't allow water to pool
- Durable webbing straps
- Multiple adjustment points for the perfect fit
- Fast hook and loop fastening
- Ankle padding for extra protection
- Microban zinc-based antimicrobial treatment alleviates odours
- Soft ShocPad in the heel gives serious shock absorption