Even though the eVent membrane will keep your feet dry the leather and mesh upper is water resistant to ensure the fabric will not wet out and block the pores of the eVent membrane, it also helps the fabric last longer.
A nylon shank down the sole unit of the boot gives torsional rigidity and stability while the Spider365 rubber outsole provides durability and grip in all types of environments. A soft Shoc Pad in the heel enhances the comfort and feel of the boot.
- Water resistant leather and mesh upper
- Soft Shoc Pad in the heel for serious sock absorption
- eVent waterproof and breathable membrane
- Spider365 rubber outsole for durability and grip
- Aggressive lug design for grip on loose terrain
- Nylon shank for torsional rigidity and stability
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Since that very first moment, Teva has been creating outdoor footwear that is durable, comfortable, and very versatile for all kinds of activities both on land and in the water.
Teva footwear is an open invitation to strap on your shoes and go. Their footwear encourages you to lighten up, travel far, and live out loud. From timeless sandals to street-chic boots and casual shoes, everything Teva makes is in service to this adventurous spirit.
You may also like...