Packed with innovative new features, the redesigned Access 28L Backpack now offers even better comfort and utility for your urban commute. A clever new silhouette allows the backpack to stand up on its own, combining with a simple push-button opening mechanism on the main compartment to make it easier to access your gear. Fleece-lined tablet and media pockets feature ejector tabs so you can quickly remove your devices when you get to work, while a laptop-ejector handle removes your laptop in a single pull. For peace of mind, an easy-to-use locking mechanism keeps everything inside safe when you're on the train or bus. OrthoLite™ padding throughout the back panel keeps this clever pack comfortable from the start of your journey to the end.
- Updated silhouette allows the pack to stand on its own
- OrthoLite™ padding throughout the back panel produces all-day comfort and support
- Easy-to-use locking mechanism allows for worry-free commuting
- Screen-print on bottom of face provides extra durability in high-wear zones
- Main compartment effortlessly springs open with a push of the custom-designed button for quick and easy access
- Spring steel frame and foam body provide extra protection for your gear
- Laptop-ejector handle lifts your laptop out of its pocket for quick access
- Ejector tabs in the fleece-lined tablet and media pockets eject your devices with just a pull
- Two external vertical zippers are protected by the foam frame
- Integrated ladderlocks in the shoulder straps allow for seamless adjustability
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...