Built to deliver practicality and versatility during lengthy mountain adventures, The North Face Aleutian Light Sleeping Bag is packed with Heatseeker Eco insulation that'll keep you cosy to 10 degrees Celsius. It unzips flat to line a tent when it's time for breakfast in the sun, and when zipped up, it's spacious enough to not overheat you. A draught collar enhances comfort and further prevents heat loss.
- Insulation: Heatseeker Eco
- Wraparound footbox zip so the bag can lie flat
- Short side zip so the bag acts more like bedding at home
- Roomy, comfort–oriented cut
- Draught collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Vaulted footbox
- Temperature rating: 50\deg;F, 10\deg;C
- Weight: 737g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.