Athlete-tested and engineered for high-altitude camps, this rugged two-person tent delivers reliable protection in harsh mountain conditions. A three-layer laminate fabric provides guaranteed waterproofness and unparalleled breathability, while a removable vestibule offers extra space on mild days. Ample tabs inside allow you to hang stoves, drying lines and gear lofts with ease. The easy-pitch X-tent design lets you set up and hunker down in no time. Part of the Summit Series™ collection – the world’s finest alpine equipment.
- Total weight
- 2.24 kg
- Trail weight
- 1.47 kg
- 15D nylon face, 30D backer, waterproof and breathable laminate
- 30D durable nylon ripstop
- 20D nylon lightweight mesh
- 40D nylon ripstop, 3000 mm PU/silicone coating, water-resistant finish
- Removable vestibule
- 3L laminate material provides guaranteed waterproofness and unparalleled breathability
- Single door and escape-hatch back door
- Dual top vents increase breathability and stability
- Ample tabs for hanging stoves, drying lines or gear lofts
- Easy-pitch X-tent design
- DAC stakes
- DAC Featherlite NSL™ poles
- Tentertainment compatible: T0CJ2V (sold separately)
- Footprint: T0CF16 (sold separately)
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...