Equip yourself for the unexpected with the Men's Back-To-Berkeley Redux Reflective boot. This heritage hiker has the features you need when a casual adventure turns technical. HydroSeal® waterproof construction and a waterproof mudguard shield your feet from freezing puddles, while a high-vis reflective ballistic-mesh treatment keeps you visible when you're out at night. An OrthoLite® ReBound footbed delivers superior comfort at all times. A durable Winter Grip® rubber outsole features IcePick® lugs that respond to the outside temperature to keep you sure-footed as the mercury plummets.
- Upper: Waterproof, synthetic upper with reflective treatment and protective monofilament mesh coating
- Upper: Waterproof, super-durable synthetic mudguard
- Upper: HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Upper: OrthoLite® ReBound footbed provides the ultimate in comfort
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded TPU heel clip
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Sole unit: Durable Winter Grip® rubber outsole
- Sole unit: IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...