Known and loved around the world for its rugged durability, the original bomber expedition duffel is now even better than ever. New features include a side zipped pocket for stashing a phone or travel documents, ergonomically improved alpine-cut shoulder straps, and new padded side handles that make it even easier to carry (or drag) heavy loads. Meanwhile, the durable laminate ballistic nylon construction is still as tough and dependable as ever.
- Phthalate-free TPE laminate (1,000D)
- Jr. ballistics nylon (840D)
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps
- Padded side handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zip flap
- Zipped mesh internal pocket \\ End-cap mesh sleeve pocket
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket
- Capacity: 150L
- Dimensions: 48 x 80 x 48cm
- Weight: 2,120g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.