Made from a durable laminate ballistic nylon and beefed up with extra bartacks and double stitching, this highly reliable bag is resilient enough to take any punishment that handlers or pack animals can throw at it. The medium size has 69 litres of space for all your travelling needs. A locking D-zip with storm flap closes the main compartment which has zipped internal mesh pockets to help keep your gear organised. Four compression straps lock down the load for stability while the many different handles can be used as shoulder straps so you can throw it on your back, tote in your hands or drag across the terminal concourse.
- Fabric: 1000D phthalate-free TPE laminate, 840D nylon
- Capacity: 69L
- Zipped side pocket
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening
- Main compartment with zipped mesh pockets
- Rugged, water resistant construction
- Extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- ID pocket on top
- Dimensions: 35 x 64 x 35cm
- Weight: 1,590g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.