The North Face Base Camp Duffel XS will be recognised at airport lounges the world over by fellow explorers and savvy travellers.
Made from a durable laminate ballistic nylon and beefed up with extra bartacks and double stitching, this highly reliable bag is resilient enough to take any punishment that handlers or pack animals can throw at it. The extra small size has 33 litres of space for all your travelling needs. A locking D-zip with storm flap closes the main compartment which has zipped internal mesh pockets to help keep your gear organised. Four compression straps lock down the load for stability while the many different handles can be used as shoulder straps so you can throw it on your back, tote in your hands or drag across the terminal concourse.
- Fabric: 1000D phthalate-free TPE laminate, 840D nylon
- Capacity: 33L
- Zipped side pocket
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening
- Main compartment with zipped mesh pockets
- Rugged, water resistant construction
- Extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- ID pocket on top
- Dimensions: 28 x 45 x 28cm
- Weight: 930g