With its legendary durability and iconic design, the Base Camp Duffel XS from The North Face is the ultimate expedition bag. This extra-small duffel has all the features you need to keep your gear organised and secure. Zip your phone and wallet into the side pocket for instant access, and use the zipped mesh pocket in the main compartment to keep everything neat and tidy. Wear it on your shoulder using the ergonomic straps or carry it in comfort with the padded handles.
- Capacity: 31L
- Fabric: 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistic nylon
- Zipped side pocket for phone, wallet or other quick-access item
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles & haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zipped mesh pocket
- 4 compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- Zip mesh storage bag makes a great packing cube
- Dimensions: 28 x 45 x 28 cm
- Weight: 930 g
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.