Iconic design, legendary durability: the Base Camp Duffel XXL from The North Face is the ultimate expedition bag. This XXL version has all the room you need so that nothing gets left behind on your next adventure. An ergonomic shoulder strap and padded side handles make it easy to carry when you're on the move. Inside, mesh pockets keep everything organised and secure.
- Capacity: 150L
- Fabric: 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistic nylon
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles & haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zipped mesh pocket
- End-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organisation
- 4 compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- Zip mesh storage bag makes a great packing cube
- Dimensions: 48 x 80 x 48 cm
- Weight: 2120 g
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.