The Base Camp Duffle Bag XL from The North Face is an tough and iconic addition to your next expedition. Made from a super-strong TPE and nylon blend, it will be able to take the rigours of travelling and make sure your gear reaches the destination. With lots of storage options and places to keep your keys, wallet, etc safe and within easy reach. With the detachable shoulder straps and padded handles, depending on how you feel, carrying the bag is easy.
- Capacity: 132L
- Phthalate-free TPE, laminated, 1000D
- Jr. Ballistic nylon, 840D
- Small end-cap zipped pocket for keys, wallet, passport, etc.
- Detachable, adjustable alpine-cut shoulder straps
- Padded side handles
- D-zip opening with weather-resistant zipper
- Main compartment with zipped mesh pocket
- 4 compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- Zip mesh storage bag included
- Dimensions: Ø45 x 75.5cm
- Weight: 2.01kg
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.