The North Face Base Camp Kaban Rucksack is a tablet specific pack designed to ride close to the body and provide easy access to all your electronics. The lie-flat main compartment with a neoprene 15 inch sleeve allows for security gate friendly air travel. Durable, water resistant body fabric. Articulated shoulder straps and a thick supportive back panel deliver comfort. Numerous reflective accents.
- Fabric: 900D polyester with TPE PVC coating
- Durable, water-resistant body fabric
- 360-degree reflective front logo, bike-light loop and shoulder straps
- Lie-flat main compartment with neoprene tablet sleeve allows for checkpoint-friendly travel
- External front pockets with internal organisation open flat for easy access
- Articulated shoulder straps for a more comfortable fit
- Thick, supportive back panel for maximum comfort
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.