The Boy's Mcmurdo Down Parka from The North Face looks the part while fending off the winter chill on all his urban adventures. Lofty goose down insulation and breathable waterproof technology makes it the perfect choice for cold, rainy days around town.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Insulated hood with removable faux-fur trim
- Dual-entry hand pockets & two alpine zipped pockets
- Brushed collar lining & fleece inner cuffs for added comfort
- Internal media pocket to take your music on the move
- Adjustable drawcord at hem & waist & adjustable Velcro cuffs
- ID label
- Embroidered logos at left chest & back right shoulder
- High fill RDS goose down delivers extreme & consistent warmth
- DryVent fabric for waterproof protection & optimum range of motion
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...