When you and the kids are heading out in the cold, make sure the little man has his Moondoggy 2.0 Down Hoodie with him. This new introduction is packed with 550 fill goose down, which delivers consistent warmth whether kicking up powder or throwing snowballs. Micro-fleece throughout the body enhances warmth and comfort, as does the Sherpa lining at the hood, neck and shoulders. He can dive his cold hands into the split kangaroo pocket and throw over the hood when the wind picks up. The DWR finish fends off light moisture.
Down fill - High-fill goose down yields unmatched warmth, even in the coldest weather.
DWR finish - A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- 550 fill down with micro-fleece throughout body and Sherpa lining in hood and yoke
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Fixed hood
- Split kangaroo hand pocket with snap closure
- Hidden, encased elastic on cuffs
- Elasticated bottom
- Embroidered logo on front and back
- BODY: 50D 75 g/m² 100% polyester ripstop with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- LINING: 200 g/m² 100% polyester Sherpa and 100% polyester micro-fleece
- INSULATION: 550 fill goose down
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.