Unwavering warmth in wicked winter weather: our Cirque Down Jacket blends lofty 550 fill goose down at the body with 130 grams of PrimaLoft® Silver insulation at the hood, side body panels and elbows. The result is optimal all-round warmth on the slopes. For protection against the wet, DryVent™ technology wicks away moisture from the inside and repels it on the outside – ideal when carving sharp turns through thick powder. Stash your goggles, ski pass and music player in the easy-to-access pockets.
- Slim fit
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Dedicated hood
- Removable faux fur
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Bonded, four-way stretch, snap-away powder skirt
- Grosgrain seam overlays on interior
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Internal goggle pocket
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Pass pocket inside wrist pocket
- Wrist cuffs with thumb holes
- Neck/hood gasket
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.