The Daypack Backpack from The North Face is an everyday pack that has all you need & nothing you don’t. Inspired by vintage The North Face design & made from recycled materials, it’s padded in all the right places for maximum comfort.
- Weight: 655 g
- Volume: 22 litres
- Laptop sleeve dimensions: 33 cm x 28 cm
- Fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Padded back panel & padded shoulder straps
- Laptop sleeve in the zipped main compartment
- Invisible, secure-zip top pocket
- Webbing top strap makes it easy to grab & go
- External water bottle pockets snap closed when not in use
- External, secure-zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Bike-light loop
- Novelty fabrics & heritage woven label
- Leather patch
- Everyday use
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.