Packed with all the features you need to negotiate variable winter conditions in the city, the Men's Edgewood Chukka Boot brings mountain technology to an urban environment. Sporting a clean design with contemporary materials and construction, this fresh take on the modern chukka boot features PU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology that supports and stabilises your feet at all times. An EVA midsole delivers supreme cushioning and comfort, while a plush synthetic-suede and fleece linings add a touch of luxury. Keeping you sure-footed whatever your pace, a durable UltrATAC™ rubber outsole features aggressive lugs for superior traction and braking.
- Upper: Waterproof, full-grain leather upper
- Upper: Super-durable, rubberised mudguard for added protection
- Upper: Cosy fleece vamp/quarter lining with a synthetic-suede collar lining for a plush feel
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded, full-length, PU CRADLE™ heel-stability platform keeps your foot firmly centered over the cushioning platform
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning and comfort
- Sole unit: Aggressive lug design provides superior traction in the forefoot and braking in the heel for multisport use
- Sole unit: Durable UltrATAC™ rubber outsole
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.