Perfect for weekends spent outdoors, this practical anorak-style jacket couldn't be easier to carry with you on all your adventures. A stylish extra layer on cool spring days, it features an adjustable three-piece hood to keep showers at bay. When temperatures rise and you no longer need to wear it, stow it into its own kangaroo pocket to convert it into a waist bag for easy transport.
- 100% polyester woven ripstop cyclone fabric
- Relaxed fit
- Anorak-style jacket packs into kangaroo pocket and converts to waist bag
- Velcro®-closure flap pocket
- The North Face® logo on kangaroo pocket interior/waist-bag exterior
- Stowable, low-profile waist-bag straps
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Three-piece, adjustable hood with drawcord
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.