Stylish, ultra lightweight, and highly packable: our Flyweight Hoodie is the perfect companion for fast-and-light trail adventures this season. WindWall™ technology provides a wind permeability rating of less than 4 CFM, so you’ll be protected in seriously blustery conditions. When it’s time to pick up the pace, rely on the active fit and underarm vents to keep you comfortable. Available in modern colours and prints so you'll always look as good as you'll feel.
- 40D 66 g/m2 WindWall™—100% polyester ripstop with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Tie-dye – 50D 65 g/m2
- WindWall™—100% polyester with DWR finish
- 50D 80 g/m2 WindWall™—100% polyester with DWR finish
- Active fit
- Highly wind resistant; wind permeability
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil, centre front zip with interior draft flap
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Underarm vent
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Novelty prints in select colourways
- Each Urban Navy Tie Dye/Urban Navy (VEB) hoodie is unique
rated at less than 4 CFM
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...