Keep the elements at bay as you journey uphill from basecamp, or drop in high above the tree line and stay protected right to the bottom: the evolved Fuse Brigandine is our most technically advanced waterproof jacket, and it’s built for the most challenging alpine environments. Part of our pinnacle Steep Series™ collection, it features a GORE-TEX® and FuseForm™ fabric composition. This is the first time we have applied FuseForm™ technology to a GORE-TEX® membrane – the result is an impenetrable barrier against the wet, as well as hyper durability with targeted abrasion resistance. By integrating midweight nylon with heavier-weight nylon at the hood, shoulders, sides and inner arms, this jacket offers a low-profile, lightweight feel that is still strong enough to withstand rigorous activity. Loaded with plenty of other technical features, it's ready to deliver big-mountain performance.
- Standard fit
- Steep ergo attach stance
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hybrid hood with riveted cord-lock system
- Waterproof #3 YKK® zip collar pockets for radio mic or venting
- Super-durable #8 YKK® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- #5 YKK® secure-zip, pack-friendly chest pockets with radio loop, external bellows and lining access
- #5 YKK® secure-zip, pack-friendly chest pocket
- Secure-zip, pack-friendly hand pockets with gear clips and bonded bellows
- Waterproof #3 YKK® pack-compatible pit-zip vents
- #3 YKK® secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with pieced-in Velcro®
- Integrated gusset and elastic thumb loop cuffs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Internal stash pocket
- Bonded, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Adjustable ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock system
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...