Named after the Japanese phonetics for “winter” and “mould”, our Fuyu Kanagata Capri Tights have been updated with winter-ready fabrics and features to keep you protected during ascents in harsh mountain weather. Seamless Warp Knit fabric is supportive, friction-free, and promotes greater range of motion when reaching for holds. Open, medium and plain zones ensure a balance between dryness, warmth and durability as you climb higher, while special elastic tape at the waistband increases next-to-skin comfort. The capri-style length reduces bulk when wearing boots.
- Warp-knit technique to create engineered properties with zero seams
- Very open zones at waist and back of the knees to regulate sweat
- Medium open zones at inner legs to regulate temperature
- Plain zones to protect from rubbing
- Raw edges at hems
- Soft and sleek bonded Bemis elastic tape at waistband to increase comfort next to skin and reduce bulk
- Capri length to reduce bulk when worn in boots
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.