Named after the Japanese phonetics for “awesome” and “winter“, our bestselling Fuyu Subarashi Trousers now feature winter-inspired fabrics and features to keep you protected in harsh mountain weather. Mixed fabrics trap body heat to keep you warm, while laser-cut holes and geo mesh at the back help reduce excess moisture. When the wind picks up at the crag or campsite, rely on WindWall® to block it out. A DWR finish makes light work of light moisture, so you can push forward when showers pass through. Finished with other mountain-specific features such as side vents, inner gaiters, and robust kick patches.
- Mix of fabrics to help regulate body temperature and manage moisture
- Laser-cut holes in the back with see-through geo mesh to transport moisture at key sweat spots
- Concealed zipper side vents
- Laser-cut and bonded hems
- Bonded pocket bags
- Two open hand pockets
- One zipped leg pocket
- Sleek bonded belt loops
- Inner gaiter with gripper elastic and side zip with gusset
- Shaped bottom leg cuffs sit better on the boot
- Kick patch made out of our Cobra backpack fabric
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.