Engineered to keep her warm and dry in cold, wintry conditions, the Girl's Greenland Down Parka offers great protection without compromising on style. RDS-certified goose down delivers reliable warmth even on the coldest of days. DryVent™ waterproof technology in the outer shell repels the rain while remaining breathable. Side pockets with snap closure keep her phone, coins and other essentials safe, while an internal Velcro® media pocket makes it easy to take music on the move. Detach the faux-fur trim from the hood for an alternative look.
- DryVent™ outer shell
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Removable faux-fur trim on fixed hood
- Side welt hand pockets with snap closure
- Inset, elasticised side waist belt
- Hidden inner fleece cuffs
- Internal Velcro® media pocket
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on front and back
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.