The North Face Girls Kira Triclimate Jacket's 3-in-1 layering system delivers several options for your little princess. The exterior jacket is backed with DryVent technology so it's waterproof, breathable, and seam sealed to boot. The powder skirt, and pass pocket make the Kira ideal for the slopes, while the adjustable drawcord and cuffs keep drafts at bay.
The inner jacket is packed with Heatseeker insulation (150 g) to keep your girl toasty in cold conditions. This insulated liner jacket easily snaps in and out, and can be worn as a standalone jacket on less frigid days.
- Outer jacket:
- Main: 75D DryVent 2L, 117gms (100% polyester micro-dobby)
- Body lining: mesh, 50gms (100% polyester)
- Hood and sleeve lining: tafetta, 63gms (100% nylon)
- Inner jacket:
- Taffeta with DRW finish (100% recycled polyester)
- Outer jacket:
- Insulation: Heatseeker, 150g
- Waterproof & breathable
- Seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Powder skirt
- ID label
- Goggle cloth
- Key clip
- Left sleeve pass pocket on outer jacket
- Internal hook and loop media pocket
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- 2 zipped side entry hand pockets
- Internal hem-stabalisation system at centre front zip
- Embroidered logo on front and back of outer jacket, and on front of inner jacket
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.