The Girl's Lenado Pant from The North Face is designed to keep you warm and dry as you carves your way down. These stylish snowsports trousers feature waterproof fabric and synthetic insulation for lightweight warmth – even in the wet.
- Fully seam-sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs with Velcro closure
- Handwarmer pockets with zip
- Cargo pocket with zip on left thigh
- Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic to deflect debris
- Reinforced cuffs at hem for added durability
- Reinforced inner-leg boot kick patches
- EZ grow leg at hem & inside lining to accommodate growth
- DryVent fabric for breathable waterproof protection
- Heatseeker insulation provides lightweight warmth
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...