By blending waterproofness and warmth with eye-catching style, it’s no wonder the Girl’s Warm Storm Jacket is a fast seller. Two-layer DryVent™ fabric repels moisture inside and out, keeping her dry as she carves epic lines through thick powder. Lightweight Heatseeker™ insulation delivers unwavering warmth without restricting mobility. There’s even a fleece-lined hood, collar and upper body for extra warmth and comfort. Finished with secure pockets, a fixed hood, and reflective logos on the front and back.
Synthetic fill - Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof - Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Breathable - Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Secure-zip hand pockets with snap closure
- Exposed centre front zip with hidden storm flap
- Brushed collar lining
- Encased elastic on cuffs
- ID label
- Reflective logo on front and back
- BODY: 70D 86 g/m² DryVent™ 2—100% nylon plain weave
- HOOD, YOKE AND SLEEVES: 70D 118 g/m² DryVent™ 2—73% nylon, 27% heather polyester
- BODY LINING: 165 g/m² 100% polyester micro-fleece
- HOOD AND YOKE LINING: 250 g/m² 100% polyester low-pile raschel fleece
- SLEEVE INSULATION: 60 g Heatseeker™
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.