By blending waterproofness and warmth with eye-catching style, it’s no wonder the Girl’s Warm Storm Jacket is a fast seller. Two-layer DryVent™ fabric repels moisture inside and out, keeping her dry as she carves epic lines through thick powder. Lightweight Heatseeker™ insulation delivers unwavering warmth without restricting mobility. There’s even a fleece-lined hood, collar and upper body for extra warmth and comfort. Finished with secure pockets, a fixed hood, and reflective logos on the front and back.
Synthetic fill - Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof - Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Breathable - Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Secure-zip hand pockets with snap closure
- Exposed centre front zip with hidden storm flap
- Brushed collar lining
- Encased elastic on cuffs
- ID label
- Reflective logo on front and back
- BODY: 70D 86 g/m² DryVent™ 2—100% nylon plain weave
- HOOD, YOKE AND SLEEVES: 70D 118 g/m² DryVent™ 2—73% nylon, 27% heather polyester
- BODY LINING: 165 g/m² 100% polyester micro-fleece
- HOOD AND YOKE LINING: 250 g/m² 100% polyester low-pile raschel fleece
- SLEEVE INSULATION: 60 g Heatseeker™
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.