Designed to deliver warmth, comfort and protection on the slopes, this versatile alpine ski glove keeps you warm where it matters most. Fourchette-box finger construction combines with lightweight Heatseeker™ insulation to keep your hands toasty all day long. Etip™ functionality means you can keep your gloves on while you use your touchscreen device to take a photo or type a text message. A breathable waterproof DryVent™ insert keeps your hands dry while wicking away moisture, and removable wrist leashes hold your gloves in place if you take them off.
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable DryVent™ insert
- Under-jacket cuff for a low-profile fit
- Heatseeker™ insulation provides extra warmth
- Removable wrist leashes prevent gloves from dropping when not in use
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...