Sleep well and store your gear sufficiently: The North Face Heyerdahl Double Cab Tent is a great companion for mountain adventures with a partner. The tried–and–true tunnel tent design gives you plenty of internal space for sleeping and relaxing, while a big–poled vestibule at the entry safely accommodates gear, food and other essentials – whatever the weather. With only three poles to go into the ground, the Heyerdahl Double Cab Tent is quick and easy to pitch.
- Fabric: Polyester, 75D
- Hydrostatic head: 3,000mm PU coating
- Fabric: Polyester ripstop, 68D
- Fabric: Polyester no–see–em mesh, 40D
- Fabric: Nylon, 70D, PU coated
- Hydrostatic head: 5,000mm
- 6 equalised guy outs with 12 points of contact on tent
- Large front vestibule
- 2 zipped mesh windows in canopy
- 3 vents built into rainfly
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Weight: 3.71kg
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.