Built to protect you from the toughest winter conditions, the Himalayan Mitt is the ultimate high-altitude mountaineering mitt. Featuring lofty RDS-certified goose down and PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, this mitt has what it takes to keep your hands warm in the extreme cold. A full side-seam baffle delivers maximum warmth where it's needed most. A water-resistant WINDSTOPPER® shell provides complete windproof protection while remaining breathable, and Kevlar® finger cap reinforcements boost durability in high-wear areas. Removable wrist leashes keep these gloves in place when you're not wearing them.
- Thermo3D™ thermal-mapped construction for superior warmth
- Windproof, water-resistant, breathable shell keeps the elements out and hands protected
- Kevlar®-reinforced finger caps provide durability in high-wear areas
- Full side-seam baffle provides maximum warmth where it’s needed most
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Water-resistant leather palm for maximum protection and durability
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
- Removable wrist leashes prevent gloves from dropping when not in use
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.