Built to protect you from the toughest winter conditions, the Himalayan Mitt is the ultimate high-altitude mountaineering mitt. Featuring lofty RDS-certified goose down and PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, this mitt has what it takes to keep your hands warm in the extreme cold. A full side-seam baffle delivers maximum warmth where it's needed most. A water-resistant WINDSTOPPER® shell provides complete windproof protection while remaining breathable, and Kevlar® finger cap reinforcements boost durability in high-wear areas. Removable wrist leashes keep these gloves in place when you're not wearing them.
- Thermo3D™ thermal-mapped construction for superior warmth
- Windproof, water-resistant, breathable shell keeps the elements out and hands protected
- Kevlar®-reinforced finger caps provide durability in high-wear areas
- Full side-seam baffle provides maximum warmth where it’s needed most
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Water-resistant leather palm for maximum protection and durability
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
- Removable wrist leashes prevent gloves from dropping when not in use
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...