The most breathable, ultra-lightweight jacket from TNF, this waterproof shell is crafted of Gore-Tex® Active with SHAKEDRY™ to shed wind, rain and sweat during active endeavors in wet, cool conditions. What it lacks in weight it gains in durability.
- GORE-TEX® Active jacket sheds wind, rain and sweat for premier running protection in the wettest conditions
Waterproof, windproof GORE-TEX® Active is exceptionally lightweight and offers the most breathable GORE-TEX® protection available
- GORE® SHAKEDRY™ technology permanently repels water to avoid wetting out
- Extremely breathable construction reduces sweat accumulation to avoid clammy discomfort
- Adjustable attached hood
- Active Fit
- Articulated sleeves with adjustable cuffs
- PU zips
- Secure hand pockets
- Media compatibility
- Internal stow pocket
- Adjustable hem
- Reflective logo
- FABRIC:100% nylon GORE-TEX® Active
- WEIGHT: 197 g/m²
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...