Built for your urban commute, this highly water-resistant roll-top backpack is packed with features to keep you comfortable and your gear secure. A padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve keeps your tech safe when you're on the move, with plenty of extra space in the main compartment and front pocket to keep all your folders, keys and other essentials organised. Stow your phone away in the quick-access secure-zip phone pocket, and stash your water bottle in the external side pocket for the road. The clever FlexVent™ suspension system keeps your back comfortable and ventilated even when your backpack is full, while the reflective print keeps you visible when you're on your way home at night. The whole pack closes with a roll-top Weather Resistor closure that will keep the contents dry, even if you get caught out in a storm.
- FlexVent™ suspension system featuring custom injection-moulded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel and a wicking lumbar panel for maximum support and ventilation
- Padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve in the main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Roll-top Weather Resistor closure with a 9-hook latch protects your gear from storms
- Main compartment holds all your commuting supplies
- Massive front dump pocket with reflective print for high visibility
- One secure-zip front pocket for extra storage and organisation
- Hidden quick-access, secure-zip mobile phone pocket on side with ejector tab
- One external water bottle stash pocket
- Sternum strap
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...