The Jester Rucksack from The North Face is a highly durable day to day rucksack that will keep your kit secure and organised.
It has a large compartment that will swallow the main pieces of your kit along with a laptop in its own compartment. A smaller secondary compartment has an organiser to help you keep everything in the right place and easy to find and a bungee cord on the front of the pack is great for stashing bulkier items such as a rain jacket or a helmet. An ideal pack for those on the go every day.
- Fabric: 600D polyester, 1200D polyester
- Capacity: 26L
- FlexVent suspension system
- Compression-molded shoulder straps
- Padded air-mesh back panel with spine channel
- Padded laptop sleeve, 30 x 35cm
- Large main compartment
- Secondary compartment with internal organisation
- Elasticated bungee cord on front
- 2 side mesh water bottle pockets
- Padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- 360° reflective detailing
- Dimensions: 50 x 34 x 19cm
- Weight: 910g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...