The Jester Rucksack from The North Face is a highly durable day to day rucksack that will keep your kit secure and organised.
It has a large compartment that will swallow the main pieces of your kit along with a laptop in its own compartment. A smaller secondary compartment has an organiser to help you keep everything in the right place and easy to find and a bungee cord on the front of the pack is great for stashing bulkier items such as a rain jacket or a helmet. An ideal pack for those on the go every day.
- Fabric: 600D polyester, 1200D polyester
- Capacity: 26L
- FlexVent suspension system
- Compression-molded shoulder straps
- Padded air-mesh back panel with spine channel
- Padded laptop sleeve, 30 x 35cm
- Large main compartment
- Secondary compartment with internal organisation
- Elasticated bungee cord on front
- 2 side mesh water bottle pockets
- Padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- 360° reflective detailing
- Dimensions: 50 x 34 x 19cm
- Weight: 910g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.