- DryVent® 2L Micro dobby, 100% polyester
- Heakseeker™ insulation 200g in the body, 100g in the sleeves and 80g in the hood
- Waterproof, Breathable, fully seam taped
- Zippered ski pass pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Fixed elasticised hood
- Fixed powder skirt
- Velcro cuffs
- Hem shock cord
- Reflective 3M logos
- ID label
- DryVent® 2L: Utilizes a 2-layer construction so that it stays breathable and waterproof in extreme conditions. It has the ability to efficiently manage moisture and to channel water vapour so you stay dry from the inside out. In-built stretch properties enhance mobility.
- Heatseeker: The North Face’s proprietary synthetic insulation is durable, easy to compress, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...